Personal enrichment plan deposit
from 9 to 24 months *
The Personal Enrichment Plan deposit is an ideal solution for accumulating funds for the implementation of plans that require significant expenses: for education, wedding celebrations, travel.
*Valid only on the terms of auto-prolongation
- opportunity to accumulate funds on the deposit
- payment of interest at the end of the term
- possibility of automatic replenishment of the deposit with the help of "Long-term order" and "Standing order" services without visiting a bank branch
- increased interest rate on the deposit for participants of depositor incentive programs
- it is possible to open no more than 4 deposits.
Get a calculation of the amount of income on the deposit "Personal enrichment plan" following the link
General terms and conditions of deposit placement
|Name of the term||Characteristic|
|Procedure of interest payment||At the end of the term|
|Deposit currency||Ukrainian hryvnia (UAH)|
|Minimum deposit amount||100 UAH|
|The minimum amount of replenishment||100 UAH|
|Maximum deposit amount||150 000 UAH|
Annual interest rates on deposit "Personal enrichment plan" depending on the term of placement (effective as of 12.04.2021):
|Deposit currency||Deposit term|
|9 months||12 months||18 months||24 months|
|Ukrainian hryvnia (UAH)||0,01%||0,5%||0,5%||0,5%|
Early termination of the agreement: early termination of the bank deposit agreement is carried out in accordance with the terms of the Agreement.
The Bank notifies the Depositor that::
- In case of using the banking service, the consequences provided by the relevant agreement between the Depositor and the Bank may occur:
- In case of untimely application of the depositor to the Bank regarding the return of funds attracted under the bank deposit agreement, and if the Depositor does not demand the return of the term deposit on the return date, the agreement shall be extended for the same period of storage, if the rest is not established by the agreement. In this case, the date of return of the deposit is the last date of the term for which the agreement was extended.
- In case of early termination of the bank deposit agreement at the request of the Depositor, the income from the term deposit may be reduced in accordance with the terms of the agreement. The Depositor shall notify the Bank of the intention to terminate the bank deposit agreement no later than 2 (two) business days before the date of such early termination by submitting an appropriate application.
- Return to the Depositor of the bank term deposit and accrued interest on this deposit at his request before the expiration of the term or until the occurrence of other circumstances specified in the agreement is possible – only if provided by the terms of the bank term deposit agreement – if the Depositor does not demand return of the term deposit , established by the bank deposit agreement, or return of the deposit amount made on other terms of return, after the occurrence of the circumstances specified in the agreement, the agreement is considered extended on the terms of the demand deposit, unless otherwise is provided by the agreement.
Tariffs for maintenance of deposit accounts
|Type of service||The amount of the commission (excluding VAT)|
|Depositing cash to a deposit account1:||free of charge|
|Payment of funds from deposit accounts through the Bank's cash desk:|
|― received in cash:||free of charge|
|― received non-cash2:||1% of the credited amount.
Minimum fee - 10 UAH / 1.5 USD / 1 EUR (depending on the currency of the account)
|Tariffs for additional services for servicing a deposit account:|
|Execution of a power of attorney to dispose of a deposit account||100 UAH|
|Registration of certificates||free of charge|
1 — To replenish the deposit at the cash desk of the Bank it is necessary to provide a passport (or a document that replaces it). Replenishment of the foreign currency deposit by a third party can be made only with a power of attorney.
2 — The commission is not charged at payment:
- interest on deposit accounts;
- funds credited (starting from 24.06.2011) from own card accounts opened in UKRSIBBANK. Attention! The commission is charged if the funds are received using the service "Standing order" from the card account "Active money +".
- funds credited (starting from January 23, 2012) from own current accounts opened in UKRSIBBANK. Attention! The commission is charged if the funds come from a current account opened on the terms of tariff packages for personal banking clients.
AGREEMENT AND RULES (CONTRACT TERMS)
|Servicing agreement (in Ukrainian)|
|Deposit servicing rules (in Ukrainian)|
|Notification of changes to the Deposit Servicing Rules (in Ukrainian)|
|Archive of Deposit Servicing Rules for 2015-2017 (in Ukrainian)|
|Information and legal notice on the Law "On Amendments to Certain Legislative Acts of Ukraine Concerning the Protection of the Rights of Consumers of Financial Services" (in Ukrainian)|