Internet banking Star24
The following data protection is realized within the system:
- The data is exchanged within the system via a protected https protocol.
- A Personal Key, which is a uniform bank identifier. A Personal key and password are required for authorization within Star24 system.
- When logging onto the system, the password is entered with the help of a virtual keyboard. The virtual keyboard is used to ensure protection from hardware or software intercepting screen instances generated on a mouse click. To enter the password, move the cursor to the required virtual keyboard key; in several seconds the selected symbol will appear in the field for entry of the password in encrypted form.
- To carry out additional confirmation of each payment and create / edit recipients of payments, the system uses a one-time password, which is a special encrypted code valid for one transaction only. The one-time password is generated by the system and sent to your mobile phone number in the form of an SMS.
To ensure security of information on your money, we recommend adhering to the following rules:
- Make sure that connection was established with the Bank’s server at the address: https://secure.my.ukrsibbank.com/.
- Make use of licensed actual versions of anti-virus protection systems, protection from unauthorized access, protection from spying software, etc.
- Never disclose your secret data to any person. No one but you should know the password for authorization in the system.
- Do not leave your PC unattended during any current session. After completion of work in the system, press the “Exit” button and close the browser dialog box.
- Do not use any PC or media carrier for safekeeping of your Personal Key and password.
- In case of a compromise, or in case you suspect that anyone else is in possession of your Personal Key and password, to protect your money you need to block the Personal Key. To block the Personal Key, refer to the support service at:
0 800 505 800(calls are free from stationary phones in Ukraine).
Please note, for your identification UkrSibbank never asks such information as number of payment card, it's expiry date, PIN-code or CVV-code.
If you see such request while login to the system (example below) please call to Contact Centre —
For detailed information about UkrSibbank services, please contact the information and reference service at 729 (free for mobile calls) or 0 800 505 800 (free calls within Ukraine).