S.W.I.F.T. (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications) is an international interbank system of transferring information and making payments. The system allows you to make payments in foreign currencies to any country all over the world to individuals and to legal entities.
S.W.I.F.T. system advantages:
- system is available worlwide;
- opportunity to transfer great sum of money;
- ability to send fund to individuals and legal entities;
- low cost for important transfers of money;
- ability to transfer money in many different currencies:
- US Dollar (USD),
- Euro (EUR),
- Pound Sterling (GBP),
- Swiss Franc (CHF),
- Russian Ruble (RUB).
S.W.I.F.T. transfers generally have a couple of days.
To perform a transfer you need to know:
- the S.W.I.F.T. code (BIC) of the recipient's bank;
- the IBAN (International Bank Account Number) code of the recipient's account.
- Bank name: UkrSibbank
- S.W.I.F.T. code (BIC): KHABUA2K
- Address: 60, Moskovskyi Ave
- City: Kharkiv
- Country: Ukraine
For detailed information about UkrSibbank services, please contact the information and reference service at 729 (free for mobile calls) or 0 800 505 800 (free calls within Ukraine).