UkrSibbank (BNP Paribas Group) offers you to open a deposit and have a convenient and reliable tool to save and increase your money.
One of the largest bank groups in the world, BNP Paribas is a strategic investor of UkrSibbank and owns 59.99% of the Bank’s shares. BNP Paribas is a European leader in the area of banking and financial services, owning one of the largest banking networks in more than 80 countries worldwide.
In August 2011, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) completed a deal to buy 15% UkrSibbank’s shares. The proportion of EBRD's shares in the total amount of shares was increased to 40% on February 2, 2016.
BNP Paribas is:
- The First Bank in the Euro zone (Global Forbes, 2008);
- The Best World Bank 2008 (The Banker);
- The 1st position in France and the 5th World Bank;
- One of the ТОР 10 most reliable banks in the world (Global Finance, 2009).
In addition, UkrSibbank is a member of the Individual Deposits Guarantee Fund. Your money is in a reliable bank!
Please acknowledge the Bank's proposals in fund investments and select the one that meets your needs.
The «Active Money» on-demand deposit allows replenishing and withdrawing money without limitation. In this case, an increased interest rate is accrued on the balance of the account, which allows your company both to save and multiply funds.
A term deposit offers the possibility to receive maximum income after expiration of the term of the deposit.
Types of term deposits:
- A deposit with interest paid on a monthly basis does not provide the possibility of replenishment or partial withdrawal and is intended for those who wish to receive regular income without waiting for the expiration of the term of the deposit;
- A deposit with interest paid at the end of the period is intended to receive maximum income after the term of the deposit expires.
A deposit line is a set of term deposits in the national or foreign currency that are reported on accounts of one principal deposit account. If you select a deposit line, you funds are deposited as separate tranches, the amounts, terms and interest rates of wich will be specified in additional agreements.
A deposit line has the following advantages:
- Depositing an unlimited number of new term deposits on different terms and conditions;
- No need to notify the tax authorities each time a new tranche is being deposited.